- DipWSET (Diploma of Wine & Spirits Education Trust, Level 4 with Merit, London)
- Languedoc-Roussillon Master Level Certificate (with Highest Honors), WSET / Sud de France
- MBA (Master of Business Administration), Cranfield School of Management
- BA (Batchelor of Arts), Royal Scottish Conservatoire of Music & Drama
- 15+ years commercial experience
Alice McLeod Dumas works mainly with independent wine producers from Bordeaux, Languedoc and South West France. Originally from a creative and commercial background, Alice jumped at the chance to move into wine in 2003. Her experience of running a company specialising in French wines and subsequent 10 years working on international markets, in addition to her wine diploma study and vineyard travels throughout Europe, have given her an in-depth knowledge of the wine industry.